Prices & Terms and Conditions - Burggarten Appartements

Information and services

Prices & booking

Depending on arrangements, our prices include all taxes and fees, high-speed WLAN Internet, as well as the final cleaning. With a stay of 7 or more nights, we offer an intermediate cleaning on the 4th day.

Direct booking advantages

Take advantage of the benefits below with a booking made directly on our website,
by e-mail, or by telephone at +49 151 42300770:

  • Better prices with a direct booking
  • Direct booking discount of 5 %
  • Free welcoming drink
  • Data security – SSL encryption when booking

 

Discounts for children

  • Children from 0 to 2 yrs. old sleep for free in the parents' apartment.
  • Children from 3 to 15 yrs. old get a 20 Euro deduction on the apartment price.
  • If needed, we will provide a crib for free.

  • The respective maximum occupancy of adults including children is:
    Apartment with balcony 1: 2 people
    Maisonette apartment 8: 4 people
    Apartment with balcony 2: 2 people
    Maisonette apartment 9: 4 people

Discounts for additional adults 

Guests 16 and older pay a surcharge of 30 % on the apartment price. This is based on an occupancy of 2 adults. As with the children's discounts, the maximum occupancy limit applies.

Discounts for long stays 

If you are planning a stay of 2 weeks or longer, please get in touch with us directly by e-mail, and we will put together an individual offer for you: reservation@burggarten.com.

Bookable additional services

If you would like to enjoy breakfast on the first two days of your stay, we will be happy to stock your refrigerator. You will have everything you need for a delicious Palatinate breakfast. In the apartment kitchens, you can prepare filter coffee or espresso.

  • Filter coffee maker & ILLY espresso machine
    incl. coffee and pods
  • Selection of organic tea by Sonnentor
  • Pastries to heat up
  • Everything is organic: milk, butter, yogurt,
    Palatinate cheese, local bratwurst specialties, eggs
  • Homemade jam
  • Orange juice
  • Fruit and homemade granola muesli

Are you gluten or lactose intolerant? Please let us know, and we will cater to your individual dietary habits. For those with diabetes, we also provide a tasty alternative with whole-grain spelt bread and sugar-free jam.

The different types of breakfast cost Euro 40,-- for two people, Euro 60,-- for 3 people and Euro 80,-- for four people for two days. After this the breakfast can also be choosen only for selected days of the stay.

Pets

We welcome well-behaved dogs. The cleaning fee per day is Euro 15. Dogs are only allowed in the garden and on the Rhine Valley terrace if they are on a leash.

Cancellation conditions

Cancellation deadlines depend on the season. In general, the cancellation of a booking is free up to 14 days prior to arrival.  

For dates that are in high demand during the high season or during special events, we ask for modified conditions.

We ask for a deposit of 20% to be made to our bank account after booking. The remaining 80% should be transferred by the end of the agreed cancellation period.

For cancellations of apartments not made in the allotted time or for no-shows without previous cancellation, we charge the entire amount of the booked stay on your credit card.  

If you book a special early booking rate, special conditions apply:

  • 10 % discount on the apartment price
  • Bookable no later than 21 days prior to arrival
  • No free cancellation or transfer possible
  • Payment on the day of booking by credit card

Payment conditions

For a final confirmation of bookings, a deposit of 20% is required. Please make this payment no later than 7 days after booking to our bank accont: Burggarten Appartements, Sparkasse Donnersberg IBAN: DE27 5405 1990 0007 0288 30, BIC: MALADE51ROK. Please transfer the remaining 80% to the same account by the end of the free cancellation period. We accept Visa, Diners, Amex, Eurocard/MasterCard.

Parking

One parking space per apartment is available to the right and left of the Burggarten Appartements. The parking places are precisely calculated, so we ask that you park considerately and save space. In general, there are few parking spaces in Neuleiningen.

Prices

Depending on occupancy and season, apartments or apartment maisonettes cost

  • 1 person from € 90 to 125 per night
  • 2 people from € 105 to 139 per night
  • 3 people from € 136 to 180 per night
  • 4 people from € 159 to 222 per night
  • 5 People from € 189 to 264 per night
  • Cleaning fee for dogs € 15 per day
rotate